Welcome to TrustGuard™! This exclusive JGB service program protects your family by keeping your estate plan current, viable and funded. Completing your Estate Plan was a critical first step in ensuring the financial security and well-being for you and your family. Maintaining your Estate Plan is the next and, equally important, second step. At JGB we believe that as your life changes, so should your Estate Plan.
A new child, grandchild, marriage or divorce in the family, significant variation in net worth, or acquiring or selling real estate are just some of the life changes that can have a dramatic effect on the optimal structure and effectiveness of your Estate Plan.
In addition, changes to local, state and federal laws can have a significant impact on your Estate Plan even if your life circumstances remains unchanged. At the request of our clients, JGB has designed TrustGuard™ to make it easier for you to be certain that your Estate Plan is up-to-date, maintained and funded over time.
For an annual fee, you will be entitled to a TrustGuard™ Annual Meeting with your JGB Attorney to cover the following:
- Review of Estate Planning documents and updates as necessary for family/law changes
- Funding review and advice/guidance
- Review/discuss Estate Plan with children and/or Successor Trustees
In addition, TrustGuard™ clients receive the following benefits:
- Phone calls and emails to and from your JGB Attorney at no additional charge
- Reduced fee structure for new 2nd tier estate planning (i.e. QPRT, ILIT, FLP etc.)
- Reduced fee structure for new Estate/Trust Administration
- Disability Affidavits if required
- Mortgage Company Trust Opinion Letters if required
- 10% Fee Reduction extended to any TrustGuard™ client’s family member referred to JGB for Estate Planning service
- Free Notary Service at our Williamsburg and Richmond, Virgina Locations
- Invitations to TrustGuard™ client only events and programs