“Jeremy was most gracious and helpful.” - S.M.
“Jeremy is the best estate planning attorney in the business!” - B.I. & L.I.
“Excellent customer service” - L.L. & L.L.
Personal and Professional Background
Mike Hendricks is a seasoned problem solver who leverages his personal and professional experience to help his clients achieve peace of mind. Whether planning for the birth of a child, the formation of a business, or the passing of a loved one, Mike guides his clients through the planning process and ensures their wishes are fully realized.
Mike Hendricks graduated from the United States Military Academy and commissioned into the United States Army as an Air Defense Officer. He served for over nine years in various capacities, including a deployment in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. Mike then transitioned from the Army at the rank of captain to attend William & Mary Law School.
After law school, he entered the medical device industry, working for a Fortune 500 company, where he worked with doctors and patients to improve patient outcomes. During this time, Mike routinely interacted with patients at the end of life. He personally witnessed heartache and bitter arguments between family members caused by their loved one’s failure to plan for the future.
Having personally witnessed the negative outcomes associated with the failure to plan for the future, Mike dedicates himself to helping clients avoid those same pitfalls and leaves them with the comfort of knowing they are prepared for the future.
Outside of work, Mike and his wife Meg spend the vast majority of their time chasing after an energetic and highly mobile little girl. Mike values service and enjoys giving back to his community. He active on a variety of boards, including the Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Foundation and the Rotary Club of James City County.
- William & Mary Law School, Williamsburg, Virginia – Juris Doctor, 2015
- University of Texas at El Paso, El Paso, Texas – Master of Arts, 2007
- United States Military Academy, West Point, New York – Bachelor of Science, 2003
- Virginia State Bar, Trust and Estates Section
- Virginia Bar Association, Member
- Williamsburg Bar Association, Member
- Old Dominion Bar Association, Member
- WealthCounsel, Member
- Veterans of Foreign Wars, Lifetime Member
- Rotary Club of James City County, Board Member
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Foundation, Board Member
- West Point Society of Williamsburg, Board Member
- Super Lawyers® Magazine, Rising Stars℠ - 2020, 2021, and 2022