Welcome to TrustGuard™! This exclusive JGB service program protects
your family by keeping your estate plan current, viable and funded.
Completing your Estate Plan was a critical first step in ensuring the
financial security and well-being for you and your family. Maintaining
your Estate Plan is the next and, equally important, second step. At JGB
we believe that as your life changes, so should your Estate Plan. A new
child, grandchild, marriage or divorce in the family, significant variation
in net worth, or acquiring or selling real estate are just some of the
life changes that can have a dramatic effect on the optimal structure
and effectiveness of your Estate Plan. In addition, changes to local,
state and federal laws can have a significant impact on your Estate Plan
even if your life circumstances remains unchanged.
At the request of our clients, JGB has designed TrustGuard™ to make
it easier for you to be certain that your Estate Plan is up-to-date, maintained
and funded over time. For an annual fee, you will be entitled to a TrustGuard™
Annual Meeting with your JGB Attorney to cover the following:
- Review of Estate Planning documents and updates as necessary for family/law changes
- Funding review and advice/guidance
- Review/discuss Estate Plan with children and/or Successor Trustees
In addition, TrustGuard™ clients receive the following benefits:
- Enrollment in our LegalVault* document management/storage system
- Phone calls and emails to and from your JGB Attorney at no additional charge
- Reduced fee structure for new 2nd tier estate planning (i.e. QPRT, ILIT, FLP etc.)
- Reduced fee structure for new Estate/Trust Administration
- Disability Affidavits if required
- Mortgage Company Trust Opinion Letters if required
- 10% Fee Reduction extended to any TrustGuard™ client’s family
member referred to JGB for Estate Planning service
- Free Notary Service at our Williamsburg Location
- Invitations to TrustGuard™ client only events and programs
*LegalVault stores Health Care documents in an electronic database and
provides you with a card to place in your wallet in order to enable your
health care providers and loved ones to access your Health Care documents
in an emergency. In addition, LegalVault serves as a secure online repository
for all of your Estate Planning, legal, and financial documents. This
solves the problem of not having a secure place to store your large Estate
Planning Portfolio. In addition, LegalVault allows you to store all of
your online / website usernames and passwords to ensure that upon your
death, your designated successors have access to your online accounts.
“Thank you JGB for taking the worry out of keeping my Estate Plan
up to date!” – T.T. and L.T. TrustGuard™ clients.
“It is great to know that I can keep my estate plan current without
breaking the bank!” – E.M. TrustGuard™ client.
“I am going to recommend that all of my clients participate in TrustGuard™.
Kudos and keep up the good work!” –P.B. Professional Referral Source.